Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Shawna. It always worked before. I also tried gooleing it and got the same result. I use it all the time and was just there yesterday.

Do you know of another site I could use to upload and share music?

I found a site at http://www.uploadaway.com/

I don´t know if that´s what you were looking for. The other link said "Server Not Found".

EDIT: I see it´s not the same site... :P I guess it´s like Martin said, it comes back after a while. It happens to me with many sites too...

Edited by Guest

I think your the one that mentioned that site. I had been looking for one for years and was so happy to find one :crazy:

If and when it starts working again do you know if I can upload some songs from itunes there?

I wish I knew how to make a youtube video and I'd just do that :D

Thats it Edna :happybanana: Thank you :coolio:

Edited by Guest

I found a site at http://www.uploadaway.com/

I don´t know if that´s what you were looking for. The other link said "Server Not Found".

EDIT: I see it´s not the same site... :P I guess it´s like Martin said, it comes back after a while. It happens to me with many sites too...

that's not a real site, it just leads to search pages...

and yes, hopefully it's just a technical issue with their servers, and not a legal one :P

I think your the one that mentioned that site. I had been looking for one for years and was so happy to find one :crazy:

If and when it starts working again do you know if I can upload some songs from itunes there?

I wish I knew how to make a youtube video and I'd just do that :D

could be, yes :)

it's not that hard to find sites that host your files, but only very few let you stream them...

for youtube videos you just need the standard windows movie maker, I think...

but other people here know more about this than I do :)

Now I can't find a log in option. Hummm wonder whats up with it. I thought that was it as well. It just offers other sites.

note that edna's link goes to "uploadAway"

the site is probably done by the company that sells internet adresses and space, sort of like "this could be your site"

I have always wanted to try making a video. It sounds fun if I don't get sued for posting music vids :D

If you need help with youtube videos, you can ask me. :) I've uploaded a few dozen... nothing fancy though. And I've dealt with quite a few copyright infringement notices too... for the most part, they're nothing to worry about ;)

I have a question for everybody... what´s your fave browser?

I always used IE and I loved it. I still do and I miss it when I´m using MacOsX.13.whatever. My friend installed Firefox and Safari. I just discovered I like Safari better than Firefox. I am sort of lost... is there any difference?