Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

Hockey lovin in Ohio? PLEASE! You poor suckers just have the Columbus Blue Jackets :doh: Only good thing about them is Nash! Oh well, I only cheer for Montreal anyway! :laughing:

As far as the Canadian part, I would never take that off! I'm Canadian and I'm proud of it! :rockon:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

does it still respond? try to dry it carefully, maybe with cotton wool, or a clean cloth...

at least it was water and not something sticky and sweet...

worst case would be that you'll need a new keyboard :P

but if it's still working now, then it shouldn't be too bad

Welll... Keyboards don't take kindly to water. Hurry and pop off the keys dry everything then use a hairdryer on it and then head for the nearest pc shop and buy a new one. They never seem to work quite the same after they meet wet stuff belive me I know :puppyeyes: :laughing:

I read everything everyone wrote about the perfume stuff. And tonight for the first time I applied aromatic lotion everywhere. No spray perfume this time. Just the lotion.

And I got compliments on it. So I think that's the way I'm gonna go in the future... good advice, that one. Thanks! :grin:

Thanks to this thread I have decided to try my hand at making my own perfume :D I'm really excited about it. It sounds easy enough. Now all I have to do is wait for my flowers to Bloom. Oh the possibilities :happybanana:

Thanks Shawna :D if it hadn't been for the discussion about perfumes I wouldn't have really thought about doing it. If all goes well and it's wearable I'll send ya some ;)