Sign in to follow this  
Henry David

What sweetens your coffee today II

Ask him to send us a dedicated picture (but from the early seventies :grin: ) I like David Cassidy, I just downloaded "I think I love you" and have been listening to it many times in my iPod.

You guys need more Splenda in your lives. :P

Now... for today, it was my friend telling me about her adventures in babysitting. I have absolutely no idea why, but it's had me grinning. :grin:

Oh I am going to ask him all kinds of sex related questions, those just won't be on the air but I can enjoy them, will be fun!

I don't know if he'll appreciate that . I read that he became very straight , even religious ( some speculate it had partly to do with the deaths of some fans at a concert ) , after his time in the limelight and refused to do anything with the other Partridge cast members for ages . Maybe he's lightened up since writing the book though . I remember Shirley Jones saying in an interview once that he 'did' Susan Dey , though , but ended it right away and broke her heart .

Should be fun , though ! :) :thumbsup:

He did have an affair with Susan Dey, but never with Shirley, she was his step-mom and I think they were at odds for a long time. I just read a small snippet from his book and I can't wait to interview him now. He was given the nickname "Donk" :blush: and I want the whole scoop!