What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

I loooove birthday cake. I'm the one who always wants the butter cream frosting balloons on the cake, and/or the corner piece so there's more frosting... sweeeeeet.

Me too, Shawna. And then I'm the one complaining that it's sooooo rich and my stomach hurts :crazy:

My school mates send me e-mails, pictures, plan trips to see each other... I haven´t seen them for 34 years, some of them more... thanks to internet we got to get in touch again from some 10 different countries where we all live.

Today my coffee was sweetened by the fact that, contray to a very vived dream, it is in fact Monday and not Tuesday and I still have a whole dat to revise if it should so suit me for my exam tomorrow....ah, what a feeling...oh, and the fact that my alarm went off an hour before it was meant to and I got to pull the covers back over my head on a monday morning and go back to sleep!

Mr. Peaches sweetens my coffee, caffeinates my Pepsi, and sugars my tea. He is the love of my life and my very best friend. I've said this a million times before and I'll say it a million more times, but it bears repeating. I love that bastard. :grin:

I'm happy for you, Peaches. Your husband sounds like a really nice guy. I wonder if it has at least a little bit to do with the fact that he was brought up not knowing his father is. Poor guy.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :thumbsup: