What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

Farin is correct. SL is a fully virtual world, mimicking real life but online. Well, it is better than real life in some ways as you can live out your dreams and fantasies in an anonymous way. You can fly and be thin, you can skydive and be a furry. The possibilities are endless!

I think it is rather fun. I can change outfits and skins on a whim, go snorkelling or be a mobster!

Most female teens I know could not be bothered with WW2 anything. I have been into WW2 history (movies,books, etc) since I was younger than you are now. I am just happy to see someone have one of the same interests I do, especially someone I would not expect to have that interest. Carry on!

Well, imagine my surprise to find TWO young ladies interested in military history. Where were girls like you when I was looking?!

Katie, my oldest sister became a librarian a few years ago. I had no idea that there were so many hoops to jump through to get the title. A doctorate!

Farin is correct. SL is a fully virtual world, mimicking real life but online. Well, it is better than real life in some ways as you can live out your dreams and fantasies in an anonymous way. You can fly and be thin, you can skydive and be a furry. The possibilities are endless!

I think it is rather fun. I can change outfits and skins on a whim, go snorkelling or be a mobster!

Sue ! You're twisted ... don't play THEIR game ! It's a lie !

What might that be, Bloof? A history teacher?

Of sorts. We mainly look at Greek plays and pots and temples and work out their way of life from the pictures on the pots and temples....all along that vein! We study the play writes and why their plays are still proformed and read today, why they are so effective..ect ect..

But-but-I LIKE looking at the pots and such....or at least the pictures ON the pots and working out what they were used for...I spend hours on end pouring over dusty books with a picture of a greek pot (or something) trying to find out is name and use.....Is there something funny with that image? :puppyeyes: