What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right at this very moment, having to leave for work is bugging me, but smoking is right up there for everyday annoyances. While at work I have people who have just put out a cigarette come into my office and blow that nasty breath right at me. Yuck!!!

Edited by Guest

Why do all mosquitos, bugs, fleas, spiders and absolutely everything that crawls/flies/jumps/sucks blood love me so much?! It can be the middle of winter and I'll be covered in bites while anyone else hasn't seen an insect in months... let's not even mention summer! F^%$&ing stupid things

:mad: :mad:

Avon makes a product called Skin So Soft. It's a lotion that keeps bugs off though that's not what it was originally designed to do. I've used it when fishing and it works 100%. Even on those nasty greenhead flies and pesky gnats. The lotion has no heavy perfumey aroma, it's rather nice.

Also, I've heard that applying Listerine Mouthwash (cut with a little water) as a lotion does the same thing. Never tried it but I hear that it works well.

BTW,the garlic pills do not cause bad breath or sour stomach. I've also heard that they work about 50% of the time.

I've never heard of garlic pills... I might just try them if I see them anywhere. Not even insect repellent works... the stench keeps me awake but they just hold their breaths and keep eating. :mad:

Fin, Joe's right on the Avon Skin-So-Soft. It works 100%. It was originally a bath oil, and someone discovered it keeps bugs off (don't ask me how). You can buy the pure oil, but they even make it in a lotion & spray form for your purpose.

Sentences like this:

"The resolute attempts of the West to propagate the two-pronged model of liberal democracy and

independent journalism presume the universal applicability of Westcentric secularized Judeo-Christian ideals."

what? :stars: