What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Radhi, words are merely letters grouped together to from a description of something. Then the words are grouped in a sentence to form a thought.

Then sentences to paragraphs, paragraphs to pages. And voila! Before you know it...1,000 word composition.

Glad I could help.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But it's really boring :sleepy:

Boring? :shades: You find this description "boring"? :shades: :grin:

No, I find a 3500 word essay on the topic "What are the general tendencies in the distribution of power and equality in global media?" boring :sleepy:

The Power of the Equality

is not yet what it ought to be

it fills me up like a hollow tree

The Power of the Equality

:rockon:

Kids today, not all kids, but the two idiots next door to us decided to make a bonfire on their wooden deck...we live in town, and open fires are against the fire code here...Hubby went over and asked them nicely to put it out, because its dangerous and against the law...the kids more or less laughed at him, and said to him "who the f--- are you to him"....hubby just ignored the kid and went into the house....the kids then proceeded to put gasoline on the fire and made it even bigger....we were about to call the fire dept, but someone else must of called coz we heard the whistle, and then firetrucks came to the house.....afterwards we went out to see what was going on and this punk kid came over and said to my husband "What the "f" is your problem, I ought come over there and kick your "f'n" a--"......

nice mouth on these kids....Hubby just laughed that this punk kid is gonna mess him up....He found that amusing... :laughing: