What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm leaving before them. And going a lot further away. And I'm the most important. I'm not sure why they haven't figured that out yet.

And I'm aware of the triviality of high school, but considering we bore that horrible triviality together, I kind of thought that might mean something.

I´m not leaving, I´m staying cause I have to work to feed one husband, three cats and a landlord... :beady: And I wish I had a week to relax, I wouldn´t give a damn if no one gave a damn... :P

Enjoy your holiday, Tim... :cool: Your real life frends are sure much too busy with their own vacations... which is human... ;)

And I'm aware of the triviality of high school, but considering we bore that horrible triviality together, I kind of thought that might mean something.

Imagine you are going from AAA baseball to the pros now - that's the way it is . A very few may keep in touch and care but for most, you are a ' star ' now and likely can't be bothered , and nor can they unless you hook up in the big leagues , now . :D

High School sentiment is fading notably as we speak - it's as though it never happened , for some already ...

The whining of Georgia : They were the first aggressors ; wanted to join NATO , etc. - intolerable from a Russian stand point .

Don't believe a word of it . This conflict , with Russia coming off a 'Super Bowl ' loss in Afghanistan , needs to win this one for world peace to prevail . Remember how Grenada resurged the Yanks after Vietnam !

Georgia, and many of those little abortion countries that appeared in the breakup of the U.S.S.R. will eventually be reclaimed as they make no geographic nor economic sense .

final word : the republic of Georgia is a joke in itself -geez ! give the Russians a break , eh ?!