What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That I have to come back to work after 10 days off and there is a stack, check that, STACK(S) of mail, paperwork, over-due requisites. Doesn't anybody else do anything around here?!!

Punishment for vacation, thanks, I love this!!!

It will be one of those ohhhh moments for them :D

When night comes I'm gonna lock up my dogs and bait the little buggers. I have acres of field behind my house why can't they go live back there? :beady: They are field mice for pete's sake what don't they understand about that :stars:

Now their gonna make me lay the big sleep on them :puppyeyes:

I miss you all... :P I feel like I´m working in the mine and neglect my good friends from the last four years. We´ve been talking to each other almost every day for so long now... and then suddenly, while I was being a lazy housewife enjoying life like crazy, DANG!!! ...comes crisis and I have to work almost all day.

Anyways... c´est la vie. Everybody must give something back for something they get.

Radhi, words are merely letters grouped together to from a description of something. Then the words are grouped in a sentence to form a thought.

Then sentences to paragraphs, paragraphs to pages. And voila! Before you know it...1,000 word composition.

Glad I could help.