Songs everybody likes?

Mike

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good one, Pink! :thumbsup: I said just yesterday that it is virtually impossible for a person not to like "Try a Little Tenderness" by Otis Redding. I can't fathom someone not loving that song.

I have to agree with you Peaches...this is one song that you can't help but love! And remember in the teen flic "Pretty in Pink" when Ducky (Jon Cryer) sings it in the record store that Andy (Molly Ringwald) works in and he just goes wild with it!! Best scene in the movie. It was so cool that song was in the movie to be heard by a new generation of teens. John Hughes made a good call with song choice there!!

it is virtually impossible for a person not to like "Try a Little Tenderness" by Otis Redding. I can't fathom someone not loving that song.

Amen, Peachy! :bow: :bow: I was listening to this song the other day and made almost the same comment. My husband just said that he prefers the live version... I have five or seven tapes with that song for my walkman, it brings me back to life...

Sittin On The Dock Of The Bay by Otis Redding is pretty well liked I think. Another that comes to mind is Good Vibrations by the Beach Boys. I'd have to agree with Pinkfloyd on The Boxer, but who knows? Music is such a personal thing. I'm like Bazooka, I think I'd be amazed by others' choices, and I'm sure some people would think my picks were nuts.

Edited by Guest

Hotel California - The Eagles

The only reason for not liking it would be a case of getting too much of it

That would be my case. I like it, I simply don't need to hear it for a long time. I love the Eagles, just not this song so much anymore. I'm kind of tired of it.