How cold is it where you are?

Mike

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, it is! We went to the "Elephant Park" today and it was brisk, but very nice. We are headed up to Seattle tomorrow for a few days, then back down to Portland. Lea, it is beautiful here! I could certainly see myself living here.

If you like Oregon you'll love Washington. It's even greener then Oregon.

If you can, try to take a scenic route through the two states. It takes longer of course but the freeways don't have much to offer as far as beautiful scenery goes.

Now if the weather would just cooperate you'd really get to see why all our gray skies we have 3/4 of the year are worth waiting out ;)

Mid 70's today and then....the mid 80's for at least the next 4 days. Sunshine throughout. Thanks again to Mother Nature.

Mine too! Actually thin ice!! New wipers, so I had be careful to not to wreck them.

We might kiss the 60­° mark. Sunday again.

It's lovely outside.....It's going to be like summer except without the humidity for the next four days and I intend to enjoy it as much as I can. My boss even wrote an e-mail encouraging us all to get out and walk and not worry about having to cut short our lunch times

Marc took all that lovely sunshine with him when he left :( Its been cold, gray, and drizzly for the last three days or so :puppyeyes:

Marc should come visit again and bring all that nice weather with him :D

Sorry, Lea! It did not stay long here, though. As soon as I got home, it has been getting cooler. It is chilly outside today. Mid 60's and windy.