Your Photograph

Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks absolutely wonderful, as do you Elvy! The old adage is true, you are positively glowing, though I know it's hard to feel all "glowy" right about now! :)

I think it's going to be soon. That baby is ridin' awfully low, like you've dropped. Sorry guys, but that's important to us mamas! ;)

Very nice pics, Elvish. I have done some pregnancy portraits, but never as close to delivery as yours. That is a big baby!

My thoughts are with you that all goes smoothly in delivery and can't wait for the next pics you post here. A new little person!

Thanks S2V...and everyone :grin:

I was 3 days shy of 40 weeks in those pictures. My friend who took them practically begged me and then it took me a while to warm up (I told her to stop showing me the picture previews in between and it might help a little :P )

The ones she took at 32 weeks are better, IMO...before I (we) got so huge!

16_4344.jpg

The ones she took at 32 weeks are better, IMO...before I (we) got so huge!

I'm thinking that this very first photo of your son kissing his little sister will be the most priceless you'll ever have. Get it blown up and framed. After you're done feeling like a house, you'll look at that one and smile every time.