Your Photograph

Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well fooey! I was going to post photos of Carl and me at the Roger concert when I got them developed. But not a single one came out. No joke. I am a trifle upset that I paid $4.99 to get them on picture disc and it's a *&^#(**& BLANK DISC.

I told Carl now we have no tangible proof we were at the concert. He said that's all right, so long as he looked cool climbing on the amplifiers in his vain attempt to get those non-photos. :grin:

He definitely did.

Teen-agers are great... :cool: I love them, with all their hormones mix at all... they know a lot about mp3, computers, ipods and other modern things.

We know about what? I have heard of these things, but I don't own any of them. I don't even know the point of them. What do they do apart form store music and save space by swallowing your songs from disk to chip thingy....How do they store songs? :crazy: :confused: help! I can't keep up with the world...

I have been unable to find anyone willing to take a picture of me draped over my motorcycle, so this one will have to do. I decided to post a picture of me in my monkey suit. The guy on the left is the big boss.

007006-239.jpg

I have noticed that as I age, I look more and more like Grandpa Munster...