Your Photograph

Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just noticed yesterday that there's a new feature to "Export" the avatars from yahoo...

if you click on that you can either get an embedded link, or - and that's what you want - the web address of a picture :)

Shawna, you need a yahoo ID and then you can go here:

http://avatars.yahoo.com/ :)

Farin after we click on export and copy the address, do we have to put that in our Photobucket first?

Me in Berlin in an Ice-cream parlour recently with friends from my language course (I'm the one in the picture who is female)

at first I thought that there was a single giant ice-cream sundae on the picture :shocked:

but it was just the perspective :) :thumbsup:

:laughing: I want the address of that parlour!

The Sony Center in Potsdamer Platz which was formerly no-man's land between the former East and West Germany - it is now full of large modern buildings

They also did ice-creams in the shape of hamburgers and pizzas which we all decided looked a bit 'wrong'

Andy the guy in the middle who is from Kansas finished off everyone's ice-cream (most of us could only manage half) and threw up in bar shortly afterwards

it could be that there are some differences, because I'm using a different browser...

when you go on "Export" you can choose between either HTML or URL, you need to choose the second, this will give you a link to the picture that you can either post here, or upload in photobucket, imageshack or anywhere :)

There's nothing more difficult than trying to explain computer/Internet stuff over the Internet. I've been trying to do it for several years now, and my explanations never get better. :P

Iggy, those're HUGE sundaes. I WANT ONE!! O____O Oh, and you look quite nice. :P