Your Photograph

Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been in the USA for a week now. Having great reunions with friends, my kids and one grandaughter. Other family members coming to Dayton as it gets closer to Christmas. Here is my daughter Paige and her fiance, KC. He is a very good young man ... and writes very good poetry.

KCPaige3.jpg

His is my grandaughter, Madilyn, who can really sing! I mean it is scary!! She is six years old and can sustain a note without wavering, on pitch, for about 8 seconds. She "jams" with her father while he plays guitar and makes up lyrics to his rythmns. I asked her what she wants to be when she grows up and she immediately replied, "Dancer and singer." I believe her.

Madi.jpg

Think about you guys all the time and miss my daily visits here, but I will try to keep in contact and, of course, more photos.

Ron

CeeCee, put your hands away. Marc's handcuffs aren't for that sort of thing.

Shawna, come on, let a girl have her dreams! There's just something about a man in uniform.... I hadn't even added in the handcuffs! :shades:

Ron, you must be enjoying this so very much. Beautiful family, and I think I see quite a resemblance around the eyes between you and your daughter. She's as pretty as you! :)