Your Photograph

Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you're adorable, Rocky. You have a very kind, open face, which means you've probably got a very kind, open heart. :) And taking a picture next to that particular part of the sidewalk wasn't a bad idea, either. ;)

Laurie... woman!!! My sistah is finally visible!!! (and it appears the husband really does exist - who knew?) ;) Lovely, girlfriend. :)

• 3 weeks later...

2mybtp0.jpg

That's my mug after it got hit with that lovely spray I've been talking about as of late.

Normally my face isn't red. Or puffy. And my eyes are normally more open than that. And they aren't puffy either. (It was taken about 2 hours after I got sprayed.)

Peachlette is adorable, Kenne looks very professorial, and Heimann looks way more tough than I ever would after being sprayed with death spray. RockyBen, I don't know how I missed your photo from earlier, but now that I realize that you too have long hair, I like you even more.

Cool photos, all for different reasons.

Love the Peachlette's pose. There's a girl who was taught to love her daddy by her mommy. Very cool!

Heimann, find a friend, my man. And stop this OC spray addiction! ;)

MC Kenne, you look like a salesman who saw an easy mark just walk into the store. Yeah, I'm busted. Whatever you're selling ... where do I sign?

Lovely family, Ten :beatnik:

MC Kenne: ties are a bitch. My new job requires heavy-duty work clothes, so I'm glad I get to ditch them (they choke me throughout the day). I was officially baptised when the other guys clipped me tie off and tossed it out into the ocean (that was a $50 tie!) :beatnik:

Heimann, I thought you was gonna look like a pumpkin head after the spray :laughing:

I alway love pictures of the "Peachy" family, you all just have that happy glow :D

Poor Heimann doesn't look to happy and shiny but I don't think I would either under the circumstances :puppyeyes:

MC always look happy in his pics, even at work ;D

Upon further examination of my photo, I think I can see how dry my eyes are. There's no light reflecting off of them at all.

Upon further examination of your photo, I think you look very good, even with your dry eyes... :cool:

Kenne, you looked great 6 years ago and you look great now too... it looks like you're growing a mustache? :shades:

Upon further examination of your photo, I think you look very good, even with your dry eyes... :cool:

I wouldn't have even noticed it, and probably just thought he was dehydrated from having been outside too long engaging in physical activity, like playing sports.

Kenne, ... it looks like you're growing a mustache? :shades:

Yeah, I need to get rid of that thing, I haven't been growing it for long, I usually don't care for facial hair :shifty: