Your Photograph

Carl

cool, I didn't know they have Blockbuster over there :D

This makes me wish that I could meet someody from here in real life. I bet that would be an interesting and enlightening experience, but I doubt it will ever happen.

Yeah i know, I think it would be pretty cool. I know I live pretty close to Ken. Does he still come around these parts?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*ignoring mr. baloni*

I KNOW - aren't the 'bangs' (you yanks are funny I call it a fringe) cool? :D I'm still getting used to them I haven't had a fringe since I was.... oh.... six. I'm very excited :D Also - not bad for a freebie haircut eh? There's a TAFE uni right where I live and they offer free hair cuts and styles from their students. I didn't hesitate asking them to do it because I figured it's difficult to go wrong with so much hair to cover up any mistakes.

but its all STRAIGHT and it's a FRINGE and I know I DO go on, but I'm NEVER washing my hair EVER again!

OH where are my manners - thanks for all the nice things you say, you should really include some bad things with them so there's balance. :) It gives me great pleasure to fill RG with bangs-envy which is way more real than any stupid Freudian concept, and jeez, I don't walk down main roads on days when its 30 degrees C with a cuppa chai, I had it before I left the house obviously. :rolleyes:

my hair would like to thank Lea and Lucky, and you should really appreciate this because my hair is a spoiled brat that thinks too much of itself and doesn't thank anyone ever. The rest of me would like to thank Lea and Raccoon man because I'm assuming that comment was meant for me and its nice and I like it so, like, you know...

K got everyone :thumbsup: Except Peaches who I am ignoring. Ok not really - not staring at my tweed sneakers because whilst walking I need to look in front of me. I found this out the hard way when I nearly bumped into a lamppost more than once. To be fair, I do this pretty frequently even when I'm looking straight ahead.

There will be no pawning my distant daughter off to any "good friend, who is a real nice guy." She has her own will and intuition, not to mention radar and visual acuity.

DD, I like the haircut. Have you ever considered layers? I mean your hair looks great, but it is so thick and lucious, I am imaging layers to look very cool and add shape, as well as easier to manage. And maybe ... maybe a few flips would appear on the tips of the lengths to imitate waviness.

*ignoring mr. baloni*

I KNOW - aren't the 'bangs' (you yanks are funny I call it a fringe) cool? :D I'm still getting used to them I haven't had a fringe since I was.... oh.... six. I'm very excited :D Also - not bad for a freebie haircut eh? There's a TAFE uni right where I live and they offer free hair cuts and styles from their students. I didn't hesitate asking them to do it because I figured it's difficult to go wrong with so much hair to cover up any mistakes.

but its all STRAIGHT and it's a FRINGE and I know I DO go on, but I'm NEVER washing my hair EVER again!

Fringe? The only fringes I know of are fringe benefits! Oh yes, also the urban fringe. :)

You look great, Radhi!

BTW, it's "lugg" in Swedish!

S2V - covering up for lack of layer-observation, aye? ;) good save, you earned yourself a 'nyawrrr shucks, danke'

Oh pssht, Dap, you're not a girl what do YOU know about fringes :rolleyes: I am way more a-la-mode, en-vogue, haute couture, Paris Fashion Week than you, so I must be right :cool: No, not really - merci anyway. That's 'tack' in Swedish I believe :beatnik:

Edited by Guest