Films on TV you can't avoid watching

Mike

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any good movie that I don't already own, If I have the DVD, there's no point in watching the censored version, you know.

Usually I like some of the made-for-TV movies, if they feature the right cast, Richard Thomas (Danny Boy) for example has done some pretty good ones, I saw one where he was a psychotic homeless man who is hired by this guy to do yard work, then winds up going on a killing spree, It dealt with issues regarding trust, honesty, & earning. Very interesting film that was.

Saving Silverman is funnier on the release then it is when Comedy Central plays it, it's one of the few good movies that they do play.

Whenever Comedy Central gets a movie added to their playlist, they insist on playing it 3 times a day, & that's usually the only one that's ever on. How many times do they have to play "Bubble Boy"? I remember when Dutch with Al Bundy was on like 5 times a day, 7 days a week. It became the Dutch Comedy Channel. :doh:

Last week it was Ace Ventura, and just last night Liar Liar.

My dad loves Jim Carrey, we watched Liar Liar last night too. Btw cool new avatar, Daniel. :thumbsup:

Movies that are highly respected classics but that I've never seen or only seen a bit of or are rarely played usually grab my attention most, like 2001: A Space Odyssey, Citizen Kane or Apocalpse Now.