What are you doing right now ? *Our own Twitter *

Kevin

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, you don't need to post to twitter, you're already doing it here. The argument 'why would I want to announce what I am doing every second of the day' is null and void as proven by these 100 pages of thread. Furthermore, a lot of people on twitter don't literally post what they are doing at any given point of time. So that makes this is even more banal.

I'll take a stab at twittering here...

Well, its fast approaching 7:30 am (EST) and the eastern sky is a pale pinkish colour. Cool too. I guess I should get more food into me. I'm a big time breakfast eater. I've already ate one bowl of LIFE cereal, a bowl of instant oatmeal (with brown sugar) and my blueberry/bran muffin that packs a little more than 300 calories (I add extra margarine which probably makes it around 450 calories). And then my usual can of Diet Pepsi (I don't drink coffee).

:)

No, see, then it's call 'posting'

Anyway we have specific threads for whatever 140+ character 'tweets' you might have 'what grinds your gears', 'what sweetens your coffee', 'what are you craving', 'what are you eating/drinking' etc. SF (any message board actually) was twitter before twitter existed

Oh no, I don't read into words, I just read words! I'm just trying to point out the irony in a thread that was originally meant to be 'satirical' so to speak (as in 'haha twitter, what a stupid concept') yet took on a perfectly serious life of its own (as in 'right now I'm doing this...')

• 2 weeks later...