What are you doing right now ? *Our own Twitter *

Kevin

Reading SongFacts Twitter posts. Kevin's strategy may transport Edna to the Wonderful World of Franco. (But if you want to mess with Kevin, tell the Japanese media that he HATES whale meat and Sushi because of the elevated levels of Mercury in whales and fish.) Since my work here is done, on to "Fun and Games."

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I have never had a Starbucks coffee I liked. I think it's the brand of espresso they use. I think it's terrible

Our coffee shack here is so much better.

I don't drink regular coffee. I can't stand it. The only way I can drink coffee is in a frappucino or a chiller from Gloria Jeans. It's basically a glorified milkshake with some coffee thrown in. If you ask for a couple extra pumps of chocolate syrup, the coffee tastes is almost completely drowned out.

I don't drink regular coffee. I can't stand it. The only way I can drink coffee is in a frappucino or a chiller from Gloria Jeans. It's basically a glorified milkshake with some coffee thrown in. If you ask for a couple extra pumps of chocolate syrup, the coffee tastes is almost completely drowned out.

A candybar in a cup. :P Gimme my Folgers. ;)

A candybar in a cup. :P

No, I wouldn't say that. I mean, you can taste that there's coffee in it but it's not overpowering. For people like me, that works out great. Because you're drinking coffee, it's just covered up. The frapp base is essentially coffee, milk and sugar [which incidentally is how my mom drinks her coffee] and a flavored syrup if you want it. So it's more coffee than milkshake. You should try it. :)

No reason you shouldn't treat yourself to a candybar. :D

No, I like those foufou coffees once in a while in the dead of winter, maybe once or twice a year. I always get one when I'm Christmas shopping. But I really, really enjoy my coffee everyday. Nice strong, plain old Folgers. ;) (and like edna, I think the smiley is nice.)

You sound like me Lucky. I like my coffee hot and black and lots of it. I also like a couple of blendeds in the summer and the rare hot flavored stuff in winter :D

As for the smiles, I use them because they can sometimes take the edge off a sentence that may sound harsh if I didn't use them. Or vice verse ;)

Edited by Guest