So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

I always manage to stay logged in, too, for the most part. But sometimes I'll get on in the morning and I'll have been logged off during the night for some random reason.

Anyhooo... when that happened to me yesterday, I got the database error, also, before I logged back in.

I always manage to stay logged in, too, for the most part .

I don´t get that data base thing with my Mac cause I´m always logged in, I bookmarked the Forum page so no problemo. But today I´m using the PC -yes, I´m youtubing!! :happybanana: and as it´s not my computer, I have to log in and I get the red upper bar.

In keeping with South Philadelphia tradition I already voted five times this morning. That's four votes for Obama and one vote for myself as a write-in. With the additional votes I'll get from family and friends I should easily finish second in Pennsylvania.

BTW, Sammy's my VP candidate.

Whilst standing in line at the polls this morning, a Simon and Garfunkel song came into my head... although I know it wasn't meant for this circumstance, I'm applying it.

"Laugh about it, shout about it

when you've got to choose -

every way you look at it, you lose."

I think cars are getting way too complicated. My husband took our son to his Tae Kwon Do lessons this evening. I get a call from him sometime later saying that the car has locked up and won't start. After a call to Roadside Assistance, we find out that if you move the steering wheel before turning the keys, the car "thinks" it is being stolen or towed and will therefore immobilize itself. Thankfully, there was an easy fix. Cars have so many computerized parts these days, I don't think the average handy person would even consider getting under the hood.