So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

I used to be online at least 4 hours a day... or maybe more. Not all the four hours but well, a lot. That´s when I worked at home...

But now my life has changed in oh so many ways my indepence seems to vanish in the haze... :P working at an office plus no full computer at home=posting less.

Let us praise God.

Oh Lord, oooh you are so big. So absolutely huge. Gosh, we’re all really impressed down here I can tell you. Forgive us, O Lord, for this dreadful toadying and barefaced flattery. But you are so strong and, well, just so super. Fantastic. Amen

I'd like to be online more also....it's frustrating when my dear father-in-law is around...He'll come by with the feather duster and dust my screen while I'm on...and then a few times he say's "oh songfacts, is that a game?"...I tried to explain to him that it's just a music website, but just doesn't get it...Now everytime he sees that I'm on he always asks "so, are you winning?"....LOL...so being tired of trying to explain this again, today when he asked "are you winning?"...I just said "YES I AM!!!"....He says "Oh Good"...then walked away.. :D