So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

• 2 weeks later...

I´m working at a place I sort of like. I´ve been there for over four months now and I made lots of new friends, people like myself who work there only for the money and have their other jobs or hobbies somewhere else. We all need to pay rents or mortgages or so.

A big entreprise called me four months ago for another job that would start sometime before the end of the year. Last week I got a call, I am supposed to start on December 1st. They pay more and it´s from 9 to 5, I´d be home soon... it´s a French and English speaking job -with French people- so I guess I should feel a bit at home there...

But I like so much my co-workers, we have such a good time together, I´ll miss them badly. I have spent the last week asking myself should I stay or should I go? :P I already took a decision, I´m taking the important job but I know I´ll miss those people a lot.

It's always hard leaving a job, and no matter what your best intentions are, you usually lose track of people. I'm sure since they are friends edna, they are all happy for you, and would do the samein a heartbeat if they were in your position. Have a nice little party, and go, all of you will be happy. ;)

a girl and a guy that worked for Terre des Hommes approached me this morning at Uni and explained that they wanted to do a campaign about child soldiers (they're against it ;) )

for that they wanted people to make a red hand print on a sheet of paper, together with signature and city... they had some slogan for that too, but I forgot it :P

in the meantime I got the last traces of the paint off too btw ;) :D