So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

That should be a hoot for them , Laurie . I'm sure they'll really appreciate it - and you all for taking them .

KEVY!....You were right, it was a hoot!. We had a great time, and the food was delicious! I guess today was the Chinese New Year's Eve and the place was packed!. And is it true that they celebrate for 15 days?...Wow, they sure know how to party! :D

In reading up on the newest Prez and his two little girls, it occurred to me to wonder: outside of JFK Jr. what sons of presidents have called the White House their home while Dad was in office?

There have been many, many girls... but I can think of no other sons... and it's too damn late and I have to get up too damn early to do any research right now. :mad:

In reading up on the newest Prez and his two little girls, it occurred to me to wonder: outside of JFK Jr. what sons of presidents have called the White House their home while Dad was in office?

There have been many, many girls... but I can think of no other sons... and it's too damn late and I have to get up too damn early to do any research right now. :mad:

Tad Lincoln was one. Believe he died while the family lived in the White House.

Speaking of freaking me out, Lea, your avatar is killing me. What is that thing? :laughing:

Edited by Guest
To include the laughing smiley so that it doesn't appear as though I've gone on some sort of rampage and am just bitching about everything. Because I am not on a rampage, except my usual pissiness about having to give a reason for editing my post.

I know what this sentence means and I understand the upper and lower case issue, but I will be damned if this isn't the strangest looking combination of words and abbreviations I have ever seen. Bravo, Marc. You have officially freaked me the eff out.

That was my thought, too. :laughing: At first I thought he'd typed something in code, it looks so strange. :grin:

"You know you can see someone out the corner of your eye? One day, months ago, I could tell he was staring so I turned round. He was sitting staring at me with a banana in his mouth, wasn't eating it, just had it sitting in his mouth. That was the most disturbing moment of my life."

One of our work database quips :laughing:

Just so you know, this is still cracking me up.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Speaking of freaking me out, Lea, your avatar is killing me. What is that thing? :laughing:

That my dear is a Grundo. A Gray Grundo to be exact.

When I'm not here I'm playing Neo Pets and a Gray Grundo is my wish pet. I think he is so cute. I animated his eyes in PSP :D

To understand it you would have to know the game. I think Tim said he used to play. It's very popular and there is so much to it you don't get bored to easily and it's quite additive ;)

I will admit that even I was addicted to the Neo-pet thing. I lost the urge to visit the site after finding Songfacts. My lord I should be down on my knees kissing all your feet for saving me! :grin: :tongue:

Well, if you don't play anymore can I have the stuff in your acct. :angel: :laughing:

and edna they have a lot of Pacman type games on Neo. and you win points. The have probably over 350 different types of games but the way it's set up is quite unique.