So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

Around 50% of what I play is supposed to be from rotation, the rest is whatever I want as long as there's no NFA language (naughty words). I really only play about 40-50% from rotation on any given show though, but that seems to be ok with the board. The entire station, right up to the top, is student run, so it's pretty laid back.

Why is that people from high school always seem to recognize me, but I don't recognize them?..This has happened a few times...I ran into an old classmate today....He kept on looking over at me, then finally he came up to me and said Laurie?....I said yes, and you are???...so when he told me at least I recognized the name.....I wish I didn't because he was the kid in class that always picked his nose... :crazy:....and then he tells me he always had a crush on me....(ewwww) :D

Why is that people from high school always seem to recognize me, but I don't recognize them?..This has happened a few times...I ran into an old classmate today....He kept on looking over at me, then finally he came up to me and said Laurie?....I said yes, and you are???...so when he told me at least I recognized the name.....I wish I didn't because he was the kid in class that always picked his nose... :crazy:....and then he tells me he always had a crush on me....(ewwww) :D

Obviously you haven't changed one bit from high school...simple answer.

You must possess an outstanding physical characteristic (or two) that makes you instantly recognizable. Either that or what Ron said.

A relative mistake, Mindcrime.

Or it could mean a boondocks hick such as myself.

Even more so, it probably meant nothing because the words of the poster usually never do.

I've found, with much trials, that the best thing for a "hic" is an overloaded spoon full of sugar!

Be well, my friend!

Isn't SongFacts wonderful?

Random thought: I often wonder why people consider "eternal life" to be a good thing. It sounds awful to me.

that's how Buddists and Hinduists see it, right?

if at the end of your life you weren't (spiritually) good enough, then you get to (or have to) live a whole life again

or am I talking complete nonsense? ;)