So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

Do you remember the one about the teen dinosaur touching his sisters tail? or the one about drugs?

Those are two good examples it was never nothing to extreme. It was very family friendly and a very cute show.

You had to have been quite young Fin because I think Angel was in the lower grades of Elementary school when it was on. It was a long time ago so I'm not sure.

Humidity is pretty wretched. It's raining here... I love the rain though!

I remember The Dinosaurs! I always watched The Dinosaurs and Power Rangers as soon as I got home from school. I say, "Not the mama!" to my dad to this day. :laugh: The last episode was about the world ending, and it scared me. :crazy:

Humidity is pretty wretched. It's raining here... I love the rain though!

Yeah, I like the rain. It sounds very relaxing and I like watching it fall. However immediately following the rain, the humidity spikes even higher and it feels like you're in a sauna.

A friend of mine passed along this helpful tip for all of you ladies that wear white flip-flops in the summer.

When they get dirty, or when you can see your footprint in the sole, take some spot remover and work it into the shoe and then take a damp rag and wipe it down. The shoes will look as good as new.

In the course of my work, I often drive past a school for kids with learning disabilities. I've noticed a sign outside the school, saying "SLOW CHILDREN". That's not going to do much good for their self-esteem, is it? Something should be done.

you're terrible! :laughing:

Pink ~ thanks for the tip! I don't wear white sandals, but I do have a pair of tan ones maybe it'll work on. :)

I got my hair cut.....it's very short now and quite a change. Anyway, everyone who's commented on it starts off saying "You got a haircut..." like I didn't know this, like I got attacked by hairdressing gnomes in my sleep or something. Even worse they ask "You got a haircut?" like they're not sure.

On the plus side, everyone has been very complimentary about it....so either it looks good, or my last hairstyle was so bad, anything's an improvement.

I had a Songfacts-related dream last night, it was strange. Some of you guys were in it, but some of you people were animals or green martians [smaller](thanks to one of MuzikTyme's posts)[/smaller] and everything was like a cartoon. My memory is pretty hazy when I think back to it.

My dreams are full-colour and hi-fi sound movies... they are really amazing and I wonder where do I get the inspiration for them :laughing: ...but funny, I've been a songfactor for five years now and I never ever dreamed of anything related to it... :P