So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

Just worried worried about your respective states of health is all - not trying to shoo you away ! :D Night after night was the key phrase . I realize you are on the West coast , but are sometimes there past what must be 3:00 am your time .

-Dr. Nosey

Edited by Guest

Well , I was raised right , and sadly , apologies -however minor or unnecessary- seem to be lacking from modern discourse often . :) Either that , or I've been in Asia too long where people may even greet you with an apology ... :laughing: :stars:

Edited by Guest

Well , don't be taken in - they are as 'real' as a three dollar bill - just a habit or manner . People are as rotten the world over as anyone else - some just have nicer ( and sneakier ) ways of presenting their rotten selves . :cool: :laughing:

I wouldn't call them rotten at all. Just different. I trust and like the ones I call friend. I think they fell the same. I don't call many people friend btw.

I put my head on the chopping block for one :crazy: I hope she would do the same :D

I was just reading last week's People and there's an article in it about Stevie Nicks. She says on the day Fleetwood Mac performed for Clinton's inauguration, Michael Jackson had sent her a note asking her if she had a light shade of foundation he could borrow. She sent him her lightest shade, and he sent it back with a "lovely note that said it wasn't light enough, but thank you." :laughing: :laughing: