So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

:laughing: Well , no worries about boredom then ,edna . By rough calculations , you've averaged about 18 a day -everyday- since you've joined !

Well done ! :thumbsup: And we've enjoyed them all ( except the nasty ones about me , but ... water under the bridge ) ! And even more amazing was that you were using a Commodore 64 computer, or something like it , most of that time . :D

Edited by Guest

Do they still put those in the tea ? Man , does that bring back memories . Everyone in our town had at least a minor collection of those during the 'early '70s ; some were huge . Big Red Rose tea fans or collectors , I guess . They were a set of wild animals at that time and quite nicely done for a free gift , but they must've changed the set themes over the years , thankfully , or perhaps reintroduced offering them . Otherwise after 30+ years you'd have a lot of crocodiles, eagles , gorillas , etc . by now ! :D

NOW , I see the sense in it . Check out this e-bay page : some are selling for $7.00 each ! Yeesh ! :laughing:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m37.l1311&satitle=red+rose+tea+figurines&category0=

Edited by Guest

Wow...I never knew there were so many figurines!!!!....I also have the whole set of Noah's Ark that I collected a few years ago...I don't usually drink tea, but hubby does once in awhile...I thought they were so cute, so I would buy the tea just so I could get the figurine!... :)

Yesterday when I was at work, I looked out the bank window and saw these two little boys, sitting on a skate board flying down one of the steepest roads we have in town, :o

Scared the hello outta me :crazy:

Luckily there just happened to be a city cop parked across from my work. I hated to ruin their fun but I ratted em' out. That road is dangerous on a good day.

Where were their parents :mad:

I just talked to the most air-head of a receptionist....There's a new recpetionist at my hubby's workplace...I called and asked to speak to him...the girl says "Ummmmm, hmmmm, I don't know if he's here..what department does he work in?....I told her and then she says "Ummm, okay, I suppose I could page him?...I said "That would be a good idea!" :doh: ... So she pages him, and tells me "he's not answering his page, ummm, hmmm, would you like to leave a message?"...I told her to have him call home when he gets the chance....she then said "Oh okay, wait a minute, let me write this down...Call hoooooome....wheeeen youuuuuu get the chaaaaaance..Okay, got it".....I said very good, thank you... :laughing: