So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

My finger tips on both hands have been tingling for the past week or so. From the knuckles down.

Marc, I had that years ago...it was due to the work I was doing...could be tendonitis or carpal tunnel...It wasn't too serious to where I needed surgery...I took some time off from work, and took Ibuprofen every 4 hrs or so, and it went away...usually in the morning was when it was the worse...later on in the day it went away...

I am guessing it is from where I rest my arms when on the computer. I have had no other signs or symptoms, and heart disease does not run in my family, so I dont think it is my heart. I am thinking along the same lines as Laurie, but I will definitely go to the doctor if it does not go away or gets worse. Thanks for the advice, yo!

You didn't happen to catch the local news last night, did you Shawna?

I did, I watched the 5 o'clock news, and didn't see anything that seemed like it could have been related to that.

But there had to be a reason. Maybe it was a drop house and you never knew it? If it was "caution" tape and not "criminal scene" tape then it might just have something to do with a gas leak, or a structure or some such.