So much more than Random Thoughts

_Laurie_

I bought a huge canvas painting for a bargain, just a couple hours ago and I couldn't fit the damn thing into my car! (it's bigger than I am) I wounded up having to hide it under my car, while I walked to the store to get some rope. It took me nearly 3 hours to tie it up on the roof and drive it home at 10-15mph.

This could've gone into either Grinded Gears or Sweetened Coffee, depending on which way it gets looked at.

You must be a Jesus believer because you mentioned His name.

Trust me, He thinks the ENTIRE universe of you and will show you the way you should be;

Everlasting, eternal; Alpha/Beta

THAT which always WAS, IS and always HAS been, for ever, ever and ad infinitum . . .

Hard to conceive THAT which is Eternal!

Those who don't believe in INFINITY are fools and ultimately will succumb to their own folly.

Sad once the day of reckoning knocks upon their door! They'll slither to avoid the light of goodness and hide from the darkness of judgment.

There'll be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

And the last word of those crying shall simply be, for all eternity:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

How wonderful it'll be for those that believe there's life after death.

For them; for all eternity, their last word shall be:

YES!!!

Anyone have memories of the Muppet Show? Viaene's announcement has reminded me of an old skit .... Pigs in Space! :D

I mean that as no reflection on Belgians in Space. ;) It was a memory niggling at the back of my brain. I had to google it until I figured it out. :D

I remember that one Lucky :laughing: it was one of my favorites.

Speaking of old puppet/animated TV shows. Does anyone remember that dinosaurs show that used to be on every week? That was one of the best shows they had come out with in years and they took it off because it was so expensive to produce.

I should see if I can find some YTs of it... :D

No it was called Dinosaurs.

It was one of those double entendre shows.

Some of the lines from that show are unforgettable. You've gotta remember where the "Not the momma" line came from. I think everyone was going around saying it for months :laughing:

No it was called Dinosaurs.

It was one of those double entendre shows.

Some of the lines from that show are unforgettable. You've gotta remember where the "Not the momma" line came from. I think everyone was going around saying it for months :laughing:

:bow: :D :bow: Yes! :D

Pigs in Space

Edited by Guest
added Pigs