Announcements

edna

Another big announcement:

:drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer:

Our Twitter account is active again! Follow us on Twitter and keep up with the happenings! There will be tiny little quizzes and trivia about historical dates in music, at least one per day - and you won't want to miss a single one!

Also: another plug for our Songplaces Facebook group. It has changed from just a "page" to a "group" so everyone can contribute and share - but you must request to join! So go there today!!

:guitar: :rock: :guitar: :rock: :guitar: :rock: :guitar: :rock: :guitar: :rock:

• 2 weeks later...

Again, "thank you"

I haven't been around much lately,but,the strangest thing is I've written one or two songs (in my head) And,this time I'm just going to play everything (except maybe the vocals) I thought it would be sad and stuff.But somehow my guitar wanted to be loud.(feedback and stuff)

Hopefully,I'll be able to post it here...This is the deepest blues you'll ever here (from me anyway)I hate opening up.In front of people that I really don't know,Just scared about the honesty.

Edited by Guest
ducks

Attention all peeps: We have a dearth of Songplaces from current artists, like hip-hop, rap, dub-step, or even any rock and roll bands that are currently the rage.

Your suggestions are welcome! Please go to the Q&A thread (at the top of the forum) and find "Places for Songplaces" and make your suggestions.

Thanks! :) :) :)

Again, "thank you"

I haven't been around much lately,but,the strangest thing is I've written one or two songs (in my head) And,this time I'm just going to play everything (except maybe the vocals) I thought it would be sad and stuff.But somehow my guitar wanted to be loud.(feedback and stuff)

Hopefully,I'll be able to post it here...This is the deepest blues you'll ever here (from me anyway)I hate opening up.In front of people that I really don't know,Just scared about the honesty.

I hope you post it I'd love to hear what you've done.