Corrupt a Wish

MuzikTyme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted ! And all that cash is piled in a barn burning as we speak .

I wish I had hemmorrhoids. ( And a special thanks to Phil for teaching me how to spell this word by simply using it ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: When was the last time you spelled hemmorrohids ?! )

I wish my Fantasy Baseball team will get 2 saves tomorrow.

Granted. And they're both by the team that's playing a doubleheader against the Padres.

I wish I had English lyrics to the PNG love song "Siasi." :beatnik:

Granted. But when you finally understand the lyrics, you found out it's not a love song at all. It's a song about murder, death, bestiality, and perversion with pineapples.

I wish cheese was more abundant.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

Sorry, man, but Brett Fav...ra screwed THEM....four years in a row. I have no problem with the way they treated him. The past three years, he wouldn't tell them if was going to retire or if he was going to start the season with them. This made them alter their draft picks and, I believe on one occasion, pick up a free agent quarterback, just in case.

This time he DID retire, and now he wants back in. He should suck it up and start the year as the backup. But don't worry, Packers fans; he'll be the starter by Game 4. Trust me.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :doh: :doh:

^^ Amen ! I just hope Manny and/or The Sox don't get into any worse crap , too . That'd be a shame .

Phil : I wish I had more cowbells .

Granted , Phil . And now the cops show up sent by angry neighbors whenever the wind gets up and all those bells start clanging .

I wish the Packers would offer me the starting QB job ...