Corrupt a Wish

MuzikTyme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted . Pele decides she isn't finished with Oahu , and you get one mother of an explosion and lava, etc . causing all to flee or perish.

I wish I could have a politically expedient ( and likely profitable - if all works out ) Republican ' shotgun wedding ' like the father of Sara Palin's daughter's baby may have.

Granted. In 2040, a 98-year-old Harrison Ford will film the 5th Indiana Jones movie, "Indiana Jones and the Geriatric Ward from Hell". Wheelchair-bound Indy will battle inhumane interns and cannibalistic candy stripers to recover his roommate's (Mark Hamill's) false teeth.

I wish that I win the SF'ers Fantasy Football league.

Granted. You lucky dog, you broke into a German currency storage facility and are now a Zimbabwe Dollar Trillionaire! If you can drag enough bales to a UK paper recycling company, they'll give you one Pound Sterling for it.

I wish Jellyfish were as good to eat as fin fish, now that they're taking over warmer seas.

Granted . The Chinese will often try and eat anything , at least once . That should get rid of at least 1.3 billion mussels if you want to start up a business . Maybe they just need the right sauce ...

I wish that , through an email mix-up , the entire plot and future scripts of 'Lost ' were forwarded to me instead of the usual spam.

Granted, say hi to Barrack Obama.

:laughing:

Damn you, Ujoe! I never realized how mean you can be!

I wish for nothing but blue states in November.

Granted!

However, there's nothing but green grass, high tides and global warming . . . forever!

I wish for a new, wonderful, fast-food restaurant that doesn't remind me of a hardware store or a gasoline station . . .