Corrupt a Wish

MuzikTyme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He now loves the Triple-A Minor League affiliate team The Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees.

Nope, I hate them, too. They play only three miles from my house, but I won't give money to Steinbrenner.

I wish I could participate in the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.

Granted. You are now a member of the Russian Women's Synchronized Swimming Team.

I wish I could watch Mindcrime perform with the Russian Women's Synchronized Swimming Team.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester:

I wish women gymnasts and swimmers in the Olympics competed topless.

Granted!

Now all women, including gymnasts and swimmers, have bodacious ta-tas that sag well below their navel from non-support! Go girlz! Yuck!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish oil companies and our government would allow the 300 mile per gallon carburator that was invented 50 years ago!!!

Granted. But all you can see is the center of the earth, which is so bright it burns out your eyes. Hello sunglasses and a white cane.

I wish warring nations could have disputes settled by long-john-clad national leaders duking it out with spiked boards and blackjacks. (as suggested in "All Quiet on the Western Front.")

Edited by Guest