Corrupt a Wish

MuzikTyme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. Trouble is, Japanese drive on the wrong side of the road, write left to right, then up to down with Chinese characters. Integrating this population will be very difficult. (Then there are Japanese toilets and food preferences!)

I wish that people would see that a pile of old tires on land is the same as an oil on water.

Edited by Guest

Granted.

Ike passes by like a cool breeze. No damage other than very large conch and clam shells washed upon the shore.

But, you watch, sadly, as your ocean-front dream house washes out to sea; see what?

---------------------------------------------------------------

I wish that every back I've scratched would at least think about scratching mine, even w/one hand . . . :D

Granted. Nurse Ratched presents you with some brain tissue left over from your lobotomy.

I wish to see John McCain's original "Blackberry prototype."

Then what?

I wish that President Bush doesn't leave the United States in the same condition as the two Texas businesses that tanked "on his watch."

I wish for Golden Parahcute executives get surplus Fallschirmager versions. (Complete with .303 inch holes!)

Granted! I knew there was some logic and purpose in that point of the Constitution ...

I wish Canada could bailout the US and , in return , we could enslave you all - or at least get Hawaii out of the deal ! Bwa-ha-hah-hah-ha ! ( Sammy ?! My shoes need shining ...Joe ?! That snow isn't going to shovel itself , you know ! )

Granted. The U.S.A. becomes Canada's tenth province. Then a language war breaks out as various parts of the province begin speaking "american," refusing to speak French or Canadian English. (The Cajuns leave Louisiana for Quebec, and vice-versa.)

I wish Wall Street would secede from the Union, then it would be our patriotic duty to shoot stockbrokers, investment bankers, and those "Gordon Gekko" types.

Granted. Cows, sheep and wolves combine forces to lead a violent revolution to overthrow humans and take over the world; with cows, sheep and wolves all participating in a functioning democracy, while humans are enslaved into hard labor, caged in zoos, and used as test subjects in laboratory experiments.

I wish that humans could live together in harmony.