Ask the opposite sex

Uncle Joe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the advice everyone, I thought that you were all going to slaughter me by calling me a fool! :laughing: Thanks for the insight.

I don't think that I'd be brave enough to confront her yet, it's not like I'd have a huge amount of chances to do it anyway. I only have English class with her (4 times a week). She's a boarder, and I'm not. We do have a good amount of similar friends though. All I think I can do for the moment is when I see her, just smile and say hello, because being embarassed makes me laugh. Is that a good thing to do?

One thing I know not to do is sit there miserable in her presence.

I heard that this guy just wants to "get" with her, so that's not cool at all. I'd like to be in a relationship with her, because making her laugh and that sort of thing is important to me, and would make me feel good too.

I have to be careful not to sit back too much, I've made that mistake many times before! I have English 1st thing on Friday morning, and I usually sit near her because of similar friends.

What would you honestly think of a guy if you were in that exact same situation with him?

Me, I fall for the guys that have a heart, a little bit of an edge. But if I knew a guy liked me and I was interested in someone else, I would be flattered and like the attention from him as long as it wasn't over the top. We all like to have attention and maybe in a subtle way you can let her know you are the one for her, that you don't just want to "get with her", chicks do want more, we like someone who can be in a relationship and not run away.

I had a good friend from the time I was 12 all through high school and he was the best and we would listen to one anothers sob stories of our latest breakups...well one time we thought let's see what happens if we hook up, and it was fun and great and we were together for a time and in the end still friends, and still are today. So you just never know, but I think being a friend is such a great gift and if it leads to more that is like getting to unwrap your present early! :)

men don´t like to listen

Hmmm . . .

Key word, men, is much too broad a category to collectively form only one conclusion.

I submit, that there are exceptions beyond the opposite's sex wildest dreams.

Don't get caught in the trap which limits the open mind.

Never lock the door . . .

I'd like not to be a statistic as much as an individual.

"Whoever said there's nothing new under the sun

Never thought much about... me..."

This is such an intriguing thing for me, because I'm not anywhere near the same person I was when I was in high school. I'm trying to put myself back there, and it's near impossible!

Not go back to grunge? That's akin to saying that Nirvana, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam and, notwithstanding, Neil Young sucks.

I'll refute this opinion on the grounds that flannel is very comfortable in chilly weather as well as hiking boots are wonderful along the Appalachian trail.

Cherish memories; good or bad.