Ask the opposite sex

Uncle Joe

Haha. I thought they wanted to know if I was mulling over something deep and meaningful they said recently... but I wasn't :beatnik: It's never dawned on me to ask the same of others or, perhaps, I go around the question by asking something akin to it:

"How was your day?"

Although asking something such as this is like opening a door that cannot be shut, so I better brace myself for the forthcoming torrential answer (I better not make plans for the next hour or so).

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once had a maths teacher who'd give people bad grades for asking questions because asking means you don't understand it... :crazy:

Was he fired? :P :P He should be selling ice-creams in the park or impersonating Rambo on some crappy TV show or anything... but teaching.

... there's NO SUCH THING as teaching!

One either wants to learn or they don't! ...

I'm confused... if I'm learning willingly and eagerly, does that not make me a student? And if I'm a student, then isn't the person from whom I'm willingly and eagerly learning my teacher? And if that person is my teacher, then is he/she not teaching?

I guess I don't have the ability for the depth of thought it takes to understand this... :crazy:

You never put up a swingset for your kids; did you?

;)

I took a 20 pound weight, tied it around a nylon rope, then, threw it over the largest oak-tree branch I could find... in my woods.

This swing would scare the ...

Anyway it's the best swing . . . shy of the new roller coaster in China.

While you´re clean and don´t smell of beer, coffee, wine and/or cigarettes... :P you still have a chance!! :laughing:

I saw your picture and you´re looking good, Rasoir... a bit James Taylor style (when he had hair... :cool: )

I have been in love with guys that were not very handsome (well, only twice, but that was real passion...) and it´s love what makes people look attractive in your mind and heart...