Ask the opposite sex

Uncle Joe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys one for you....

What do you guys want from a woman? Loving, caring, giving, funny, smart, sexy, sweet, mean, bitchy, naughty, sassy......what????

Is there a certain combination of those or what?? I would love to know, so I can combine the right ones instead of the wrong ones, like mixing a drink...don't want one that will give you a headache, but give you a good buzz.

Jane, I do not believe that a woman can pick and choose what traits she displays at any given time. At least not for any length of time. I know from experience that as soon as a woman has a "commitment" from a man, they no longer are as worried about such things as what traits a man would like. Of course, men are less, shall we say, gaurded too.

Ok guys one for you....

What do you guys want from a woman? Loving, caring, giving, funny, smart, sexy, sweet, mean, bitchy, naughty, sassy......what????

Is there a certain combination of those or what?? I would love to know, so I can combine the right ones instead of the wrong ones, like mixing a drink...don't want one that will give you a headache, but give you a good buzz.

Hayne...the combination of qualities you list above depends upon the level of each traits' quality. Mean and bitchy though are for masochists only. Great looks are often a mitigating factor as far as some of those qualities. Another consideration is what depth of relationship one is seeking. A long-termer? Or just a good "buzzing"?

But that is me Edna, I fall for the sweet bad boy time and time again, I love bad boys but they just can't stay sweet for very long. So I think I am giving up on men all together, less headaches and heartbreak and grey hair! :laughing:

Jane don't worry, Mr. Right will come along when the time is right...In the meantime don't worry too much about it, and have fun!.....

Very true S2V...if you want the bad boy image, you're most likely gonna end up with a rough life-style, and have many problems...not always, but most of the time...Like Jenny said...too much work, why put yourself through all that...when you're looking for happiness, you don't need to be in a relationship just to "help them"....if they need help as a good friend, that's different, but in a relationship it's very difficult....