Ask a Songfactor

Kevin

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't worry, it's pretty dull right now, it'll probably pick up once more people have it. I can't see it serving a purpose unless you have a massive social circle or need it in a work context. BUT THEN I am your resident cynical narrow-minded behind-the-times person, so what do I know

according to this Web site their stuff will remove it for you. But maybe Farin should have a voice here, since I'm clueless and will believe anything anyone tells me. Almost.

I saw that site too, in one of the first google results...

I would be VERY careful with sites like that, that rush you into immediately downloading their software, without you (or me) ever having heard of them before...

I mean, come on, "SuperAntiSpyware"? what kind of name is that?

better stick to your trusted software, the usual suspects I'm always mentioning: Avira against viruses ('viri'?) and Spybot or Ad-Aware against spyware

all free versions that are evidently used by millions

of course there are other good programs as well, but these are the ones I'm (or was) using

I've used this many times through the years. I haven't had to use it for quite awhile tho so I don't know if it's changed much over the years.

If it wasn't able to remove the problem it did give good information on other options. Like I say, I haven't used it in a long time but it was free and reliable.

Thank you so much for your help... :)

I finally got to remove part of some crap and now the pc, at least, works a bit... a friend of mine will remove the virus and clean it all, he also bought a new computer for my husband so i'm supposed to have a good pc soon... :)

I just did a French Tarot card thing on my Facebook. Can someone translate for me? :crazy:

Venez voir mon tirage et tirez vous aussi les cartes du Tarot de Marseille !

Shawna vient de tirer les cartes du Tarot de Marseille

Je viens de tirer les cartes du tarot de Marseille : j'ai tiré Le Bateleur, La Roue de la Fortune et Le Monde. Viens toi aussi découvrir le résultat de mon tirage, puis tire les cartes à ton tour pour savoir ce que l'avenir te réserve !

I just did a French Tarot card thing on my Facebook. Can someone translate for me? :crazy:

Je viens de tirer les cartes du tarot de Marseille : j'ai tiré Le Bateleur, La Roue de la Fortune et Le Monde. Viens toi aussi découvrir le résultat de mon tirage, puis tire les cartes à ton tour pour savoir ce que l'avenir te réserve !

With my powers and together with you I present the Marsailles Tarot . Shawna has shuffled the Marsailles deck and chosen a card which I will now read : it's the eagle ; a bird of fortune ; who swoops down to tell you that you are a dork for being here in the first place . :laughing:

Come see my throw and throw the Marseille's Tarot cards you too!

Shawna has just thrown the Marseille Tarot Cards.

I just threw the Tarot cards: I had The Magician, the Fortune Wheel and The World. Come too to discover theresulyts of my thrown, then throw the cards yourself to know what future lies ahead!

Shawna, I did this a bit full speed and I don't know if I used the word "thrown" properly... it's when you put the cards on the table... :cool:

If you have any doubt, I'll be around tomorrow... :)

A Christmas Story!!! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!! That's a Chrismtas tradition of mine, I have to watch that movie at least once every Christmas season. At least once.

I actually saw A Christmas Story when it was first run (for a short time) in a movie theatre. The crowd was mostly teenage kids that must have been expecting a different typr of movie...they didn't get it, laugh or even react. Meanwhile I'm cracking up out loud.

That was one of the first times I realized I was getting old.

Based on the demographics of the town where I saw the movie, these were probably very rich kids that couldn't relate to a period piece (1940 ish) movie that didn't have explosions (except the furnace), violence (except for the antics of Scut Farkas) or sex (except for that Leg Lamp).

So basically you're saying, exceptions notwithsatnding, the movie had it all.