What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

The news that was on in the breakroom at work tonight sweetens my coffee. The first homocide of the new year was committed by my cousin's ex-wife who he has been in a very heated custody battle with. . . So I'm pretty sure this will have a positive outcome on the proceedings. I'm still sorry for the. Other family's loss though. It's rather bittersweet, really.

Yeah, I was watching the news on break and there was a report about the first homocide in Topeka on the screen. I was like, "Hey my cousin's crazy ex wife lives there." And about that time her picture came up and they said that she did it. It sucks that the guy died, but at least my cousin's kids won't come home beaten, filthy, and in obviously neglected anymore. So, yeah. I used to be babysat by a murderer.

...It sucks that the guy died, but at least my cousin's kids won't come home beaten, filthy, and in obviously neglected anymore. So, yeah. I used to be babysat by a murderer.

I know what you mean... yes, it's better for the kids... though their mom turned out to be a killer... :P

My Saturday is as sweet as can be.

My husband works on his designs, I'm using my new computer, watching old stuff from the old Mac I had forgotten about, pictures, music, letters...

my cats are sleeping on the couch or in the studio... it's raining buckets outside.

And we're home... :)