What sweetens your coffee today II

Henry David

Maybe he knows something you don't know. Maybe Phil Spector is dead and that big haired murderer is an impostor. Maybe your professor is the impostor and he killed Phil Spector, but then got caught killing somebody else, but then somehow escaped after the trial and is now professoring in Maryland.

For anyone who may have given Charlie the benefit of the doubt ...

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13167959 :P :doh: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

goodness, he's self-absorbed. And a little uncomfortable to watch, since he's obviously about to blow apart at the seams. I feel like I'm watching a dying man's death throes.

Had a great spring break spent in a drug filled haze in beautiful, sunny California. Coming back to real life kinda blows, but I don't think the lifestyle that I embedded myself in is really me anyway. Being high all day every day is not the best way to be productive. Fantastic way to spend a spring break, though.

Last night I was doing physics homework in the basement of my dorm and two freshman, guy and girl, guitar and tin whistle, came down and started jamming on some Irish music. Naturally, I stopped wasting my time with physics and joined them. Great decision, played a 15 minute set tonight in front of a small, but very engaged, audience. I think I'm in a band now!

Can't point a finger at it, but I'm kinda happy these days. Most things are pretty ok and thats enough for me. THAT sweetens my coffee today :D I couldn't say that last year...Life is funny that way ;)

Yeah, yeah I'm in love but we're lookin' at 27 years so...hehehe :D