What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Owwww... I burnt my fingers (right across the knuckles) on the broiler unit of my oven :puppyeyes:

That'll leave a scar :mad:

Not healing up very well. I think I may even end up with two of my fingers getting infected. And they still hurt like h***. Owwww :puppyeyes:

I over watered My aloe and it died :doh:

I am using FRST aka a special mixture of fish oils touted as the best burn medicine here in the NW.

The burns on two of my fingers is quite deep and those are the ones I think may turn into a problem. I have been alternating as of today, between FRST and antibiotic ointment :puppyeyes:

I've learned my lesson and now I always use my oven mitts....

Andy has done the finger-and-hand-burning more often than I can count, and he never seems to learn that lesson. :doh: He just doesn't even think about an oven mitt until he can smell the flesh burning. :crazy:

I want a computer... :P

I wanna youtube and facebook and google and whatever... I always say I will buy a laptop but then it´s always the same, we don´t have enough money... so this month I´ll have to choose... spay the cat or get a laptop? :doh:

Thank you for the advice, my friends... I also think the kitty will have to wait. I bought a laser pointer and she has fun chasing the dot... but I do need a computer to work and laptops are more expensive so I´ll have to buy a new computer. We´ll have four computers :laughing: ...and only ne that works... :P

Yet I´m still puterless and that´s how I´ll be till the end of the month...

I have 3 holes in my gums and the left side of my face feels like an over inflated tire tube. I am adjusting to a new temporary crown and am starving, but can not eat because I dont want to bite my own face off. My new dentist, a very nice woman from Belarus, also informed me that I have extra nerve endings in my jaw. Whoopie!

3 holes in your gums and just one crown? What's up with that? Why the other two?

Because of the extra nerve endings. This is a new (to me) dentist. I told her I was hard to numb up! After the 3rd shot, she believed me. My mouth is just now getting back to normal....

Removing all teeth and having a denture is the thing to do. Mainly cause dentists' works are extremely expensive. :grin:

Sadly, I've never seen a dentist "work" that hard.

Dentures can be quite expensive, too. Though, nothing compared to implants.

A friend of mine opted for neither. She has NO teeth, upper as well as lower. But, she can bite into an apple or demolish a fresh-cooked ear of corn just like a twelve year old with brand new teeth!

Amazing, isn't it, what a human can accomplish once they set their mind to it?!

Heck, a great friend of mine is totally blind but can describe the color blue better than I've ever seen it!

Me, never brought this to the boards but I'm legally deaf!

That's what my audiologist told me when I replied, "Huh?"

True story.

-----------------------------------------------

Post script:

What did Bing Crosby say when he walked through the cow pasture?

"Lotta doo doo" . . .

That's ^ a joke.

;)