What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My teenager nephew :doh: :doh: :doh: he´s a real pain in the (bleep) his mother is tired, his father doesn´t know what to do anymore... seems like I'm the cool auntie :hippie: so I´m the one who can talk with him and try to understand him :stars:

That was always me as well edna, the cool auntie. It's a nice job, but not an easy one. :P;)

Hope your throat feels better Marc. But you get to have tea with lots of honey or sugar and lemon, which is lovely. Take some tylenol for swelling too.

Lucky, I know, we're cooler than their parents :grin: but it´s not easy. You had your own kids to raise and in my case, I never wanted children... anyways, maybe the fact that he likes rap doesn´t make him a monster... :P

Marc, have you tried parasetametadol?

You complain about a user here at Songfacts and the moderators delete your post.

I guess I will just find somewhere else to hang out since this place is so hostile.

You know who you are. And the moderators all protect one another from any complaints against them. I'm sure you'll just delete my complaint again. This place is really bad. I'm sorry I ever joined up here.

I remember once I broke my wrist... I still could type but it did hurt (it was before SF)

I started typing when I was a child (my parents being writers we had lots of typing machines at home) I typo with two fingers, but full speed. I once worked as a secretary and after one year my boss looked at as I was writing and said "Hey, you type with two fingers??" so I said "sure, I´m a journalist, not a secretary!" :laughing: He said I was the best secretary he ever had and I still worked for him for another year...