What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, your brain is in your skull. You can't have a mind without a brain, but that doesn't mean your mind is in your brain.

;) You're not the only one who knows stuff about psychology around here. :P

:laughing:

♫♪ Way out in the water... see it swimming. ♪♫

My boiler is kaputt... :stars: I have no heating or hot water... and it will cost me a fortune to buy a new one... :P

I´ll try to relax and forget about it. I´ll try to see what we can do tomorrow, when the day comes.

In any case, too good it will be springtime soon...

I somehow fixed the boiler... though my husband warned me. "don´t even touch that"... I should not put the heat on or use the hot water , he says that the house could go BOUM!! -it works with town gas...

So I disobeyed cause I can´t afford a new boiler and I hate to be cold. And I need hot water.

I hope nothing will happen.

Oh, nothing... yesterday when I came home the boiler was off. So I turned it on to have hot water but I only had hot water for some seconds...then it would turn off again, and smell of gas... :P So my husband said that was extremely dangerous -he´s right, I know- we could all blow up and he said "Call the repair man".

Yeah, like I have the money they will charge me... :/

So this morning I just turned it on and it still works... I did nothing but disobbey and risk my life, my neighbour´s life and my lovely cat´s lives.

I know, I´m crazy. But I´d rather be crazy than cold.

The repairman just left and said the boiler was in bad shape so he sort of fixed something and said it will still work for a while and it´s safe, but it will have to be replaced sooner or later. I had to pay 80€.

Now I want a new one... I will cost the landlord a fortune but that´s none of my business.... :grin:

No, your brain is in your skull. You can't have a mind without a brain, but that doesn't mean your mind is in your brain.

;) You're not the only one who knows stuff about psychology around here. :P

Would you shush? Do you think people cared if Freud knew what he was on about? People who are right don't make money!