Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haemorrhoids. :thumbsdown:

Not so much the spelling . . . but the thumbs down clicked it, Einstein.

(British text notwithstanding)

A commercial agent's prospector once derived a slogan, as many have, with the Man in Black (Johnny Cash: a Ring of fire).

Though, most haemorrhoids will leave similar symptoms.

Thank the day I never had 'em.

:D

flatmates = roomies or pancakes? :confused:

Pancakes.

Cheeseburgers or tacos?

I need my space. :P

You´re right. I'm just like you. I accepted to live with my husband 15 years ago because he was living in another town and he couldn´t afford a rent. That´s how I found out I could live with one person...

"I need my space"

Is that some profound statement?

Is it a proof of being proud?

Is it saying I'm better than you?

Is it just an excuse?

It's just an obvious statement.

Much like the critic that sits and watches the strong man stumble, 'cause

"I need my space"

As if no one ELSE does.

"I need my space"

Is that some profound statement?

Is it a proof of being proud?

Is it saying I'm better than you?

Is it just an excuse?

It's just an obvious statement.

Much like the critic that sits and watches the strong man stumble, 'cause

"I need my space"

As if no one ELSE does.

It´s nothing profound or proving anyone is better than anybody or an excuse for anything...

It´s just that some people "need our space".

I have friends who love to share houses with other people, they are sort of modern hippies... Other friends don´t care if their brother-in-law are living with them. When I was in University, I knew people who would share a room with other students -not me... I prefered to work at nights and make some extra money to rent my own place-

I only share my room with my husband -and the cats :doh: -

"I need my space" in my book means "I need some alone time." As far as sharing a room, I'm against it. With me it's more because I have had a sleeping disorder all my life, which makes it impossible for me to sleep if there's another person in the room who snores...

Andy's in, though... he doesn't snore...much... and when he does I just poke him and he flips right over. ;)

I didn´t find that post offesinve at all... just French sense of humour... :laughing: un peu gros...

I have to go to the funeral of a Top Spanish rock star, I wasn´t even friends with him...!! :/ I just knew him as we all know each other in this scene... another friend wants to go and she doesn´t want to go on her own... all the press, cameras, TV, radios, webs, etc are there... they´ve been talking about this guy for two days now, I hate to go to that sort of media circus... :stars: I can meet people when I want, I don´t want or need to step on this kind of occasion to say "Hi, how are you!" Very frivolous...

He´s getting a two days funeral... :P like if he was the king or John Lennon... all his fans from all over the country are coming to see him... :P :P

Anyways, I got the pc back at home. It works. My husband has been using it yesterday and no problem.

But now I'm frightened and I don´t dare to use it... I still go to the cybercafe... :P I know I will use it soon -in case it doesn´t collapse again as usual...