Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, deadly hot. :doh:

Earlier today, I was on my way to church, when a car that was behind me in the lane to turn into traffic decided to cut me off; so I flipped him/her the finger. Well they decided to return the favor and we got into it by sending signals back & fourth. I wanted to get out of my car and do something about it, but I had family in the car with me and didn't want for us to be late for church.

so I flipped him/her the finger.

:laughing: we were on the 10 on our way home from our hike and some idiot in the lane to our right yanks his wheel toward us. Me, I wasn't even looking, but Andy avoided it while cussing the guy out, then getting right behind him and flipping him the badfinger. Andy's a multi-tasker. :grin:

I understand the finger flipping part. But on the way to church?

Thats the part I find rather confussing :stars: Your going to pray but can't forgive a bad driver? Nothing personal MC and please forgive but those two statements in one sententce...I just can't wrap my mind around it :puppyeyes:

At least your honest about it MC but maybe you should relax and be more forgiving?

I sound like a bible thumper but I'm really not. I just think about the other guys reasoning's. It makes it easy for me to forgive most anything.

Maybe something happened with the other driver to make him drive like a moron. Maybe he ran over his dog before he left home. Maybe a million other bad things happened to him before he left this morning so his driving became secondary?

And like so many will say say, maybe he was just an ahole. I prefer to think the latter. Sad huh?

I came up to the Pacific NW to get away from the heat, but it found me anyway :mad:

Near record breaking heat in Seattle and in Portland. I will be here for one more day before I come home to the 90 degree weather and a camping trip in Death Valley! :o

The huge media brouhaha by CNN ( and maybe others ) about this Boston medical student who may have killed a number of women . All the old hacks and armchair detectives/psychologists are being drummed out to make a national/international story which is , at best , a local story . O.J./Peterson Redux ?!?!

While no doubt a tragedy , I hate to see these hacks loving the limelight , and there is , without a doubt, bigger news of more interest to more people out there . Report it please and leave this one to sound -bites when there is something new to tell .

Okay, so I finally buy new shades that I've needed for our bedroom windows for quite sometime now....Hubby said he would put them up for me, that was a freakin week ago...and there they still sit, in the corner of the room...lots of good they do there!!! He said they would be up when I got home tonight...uh huh, we'll see... :mad: