What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

You have a badly trained PC and you have been too gentle with it . Kick it around the house , swear at and abuse it verbally , a couple of good slaps and a death shake , and it will never give you troubles again !

Geez ! People and their pandering to PC B.S. ....

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Geez ! People and their pandering to PC B.S. ....

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know, I think alike... we´re both Mac users... who cares about viruses and such? :cool:

You have a badly trained PC and you have been too gentle with it . Kick it around the house , swear at and abuse it verbally , a couple of good slaps and a death shake , and it will never give you troubles again !

Wll, I read the advice you give to Shawna about her pc... but I prefer to call him Hal and threaten to buy a macbook...

Fair enough ; and they should be treated the same .

That's not 'rage ' , Muzik ; simple discipline is all . :)

Soon you will be making calls to please your cell-phone and don't say you weren't warned ! I've seen ' The Terminator '.

I don't think they can fix those Apple II's anymore , edna - no parts .

Not the old one but they can install software and stuff in the OSX.4 Actually, it´s supposed to be ready to work since a year ago but for some strange reason, while it works at my friend´s place, it doesn´work here... :P

My son is a DJ on the Rutgers University radio station. He was able to score a pair of tickets to see The Keith Emerson Band at a local club.

He decides to give me the tickets and almost immediate the tour gets cancelled.

Here is a letter of regret from Keith Emerson plus a note from his doctor.

http://www.keithemerson.com/TourInfo/2009/2009UsaEuropeTourCancel.html

What a bummer. I would be very upset to.

I feel very bad for Keith as well. He has been having hand/nerve problems for years now. It must be devastating to him to face the prospect of giving up his art if it comes to that :puppyeyes:

He is one of the best keyboardist in the world