What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I mentioned here once that the only person on this planet I would jump in front of a bullet for is my son. I'm a really selfish person, so that knowledge hit me hard. It's a weird dynamic that exists between mother and child... and woe be to anyone who tries to step between. :beatnik:

Very well put Shawna. I couldn't have said it better myself :D

I'll put up with anything but don't mess with my kid :beady: :susel:

I hate my job. I rarely hated a job but I hated the one I have.

I´m computerless. My friend brought me back the computer again, for the fourth time... no youtube, no outlook, it gets blocked all the time... :/

Plus all my files are lost.

I wonder how I manage to be happy without my computer...

Why don't you just quit? :beatnik:

There are a lot of things I dislike about my job, but I take very little of it seriously to let it get to me.

Because I need the money. I plan to quit in one month, I m looking for another job but I need to pay the rent by the end of the month.

But what really hurts is being computerless.

And I miss waking up in the mornings feeling happy, it´s been two weeks now since I stpopped feeling happy... :/

I don't like my job, but it's a trade off. I think my job doesn't like me either. Now that I think back to it, it's strange I haven't been fired for a number of infractions yet.

1. I come in late to work every day (avg. 15-20 minutes late).

2. I make sexually-suggestive comments to co-workers all the time.

3. I make very little use of tact with everyone.

4. I leave work early most of the time.

5. I could potentially do a lot more work... but I don't :beatnik:

That´s probably cause you hate it so they would make you a favor if they fired you... :)

We have to go back to what we love. I loved my life, I painted and read one book per week and had many friends and my computer and my dinners with people and my weekends on the mountain... now I´m tired. I just talk to my friends on the phone, I have no time to paint anymore, or read, I haven´t seen my family since April (they live ten minutes from my place)

I don´t even post like before.

And complain, which I hate so I will stop. :grin: