What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I laugh. I laugh at the poor souls who take the whole enchilada seriously. God placed them here for my amusement... and, still, there are a coupla peeps out there who are even more liberated than myself and I envy them and I seek to learn from them and I wish I would be friends with them. My gears grind when I realise it will never happen :beatnik:

Too true !

The best job I ever had was being a gas jockey at a busy highway filling station / restaurant /hotel . Busy so the time flew ; easy ; interesting/ strange people , and fairly low expectations and responsibilities all around ( except for the cash , of course ) . Shame it didn't pay better or I'd still be there ... :D

I don´t pretend to be rich, I just want to come home and wake up in the morning feeling happy, which isn´t that dififcult for me as I did that almost all my life. I work and try take it easy and I know they will pay me for that. But working hard to pay for a house where I come to clean, fix things and no computer... that makes me unhappy. My home should be my shelter. Otherwise I might find my shelter somewhere else...

I'm not sure I understand , edna : do you mean that you hate having to work in order to pay for your house which I guess is taking a lot of your salary away ...so , it's not as comforting as you'd hoped ?

Yes. I can´t leave my house alone, it´s a mess cause my husband works here -but doesn´t help-. The rent takes all my salary. The job is crappy. The computer is dead.

Can't you throw one of those real doozy womanly fits ( including screaming and tears followed by the angry silent treatment ) and guilt him into helping you a bit ? Feel free to PT my wife if you've forgotten how or need some tips ... ! I'm sure it's mostly instinctual , though . :laughing: :laughing:

It sure is, Sue... :shades: Can´t you site somewhere else? :)

Can't you throw one of those real doozy womanly fits ( including screaming and tears followed by the angry silent treatment ) and guilt him into helping you a bit ? Feel free to PT my wife if you've forgotten how or need some tips ... ! I'm sure it's mostly instinctual , though . :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: