What grinds your gears then?

Henry David

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What grinds my gears is what I call the TMI commercial. I was watching TV last night and I swear in the span of 30 minutes I saw an ad for Vagisil, Midol, KY stuff, a male enhancement drug, and this gem. Was is abso-freaking-lutely necessary to show the simulated urine?

If I wanted to think about nether regions, I'd watch Cinemax After Dark.

What grinds my gears is what I call the TMI commercial. I was watching TV last night and I swear in the span of 30 minutes I saw an ad for Vagisil, Midol, KY stuff, a male enhancement drug, and this gem. Was is abso-freaking-lutely necessary to show the simulated urine?

If I wanted to think about nether regions, I'd watch Cinemax After Dark.

Be happy they were not hawking colorectal cancer screening tests.....

I hate my job. I rarely hated a job but I hated the one I have.

I´m computerless. My friend brought me back the computer again, for the fourth time... no youtube, no outlook, it gets blocked all the time... :/

Plus all my files are lost.

I wonder how I manage to be happy without my computer...

My mothers totally unreasonable reaction to the information that I want to get married in september.........."it's to soon you can't possiblely get a dress get flowers get the invites done and everything else done in two months....yah dee daa dee da..." I switched off after the first fifteen miuntes.....she was dead agaist it all....grrr mothers.

My mothers totally unreasonable reaction to the information that I want to get married in september.........."it's to soon you can't possiblely get a dress get flowers get the invites done and everything else done in two months....yah dee daa dee da..." I switched off after the first fifteen miuntes.....she was dead agaist it all....grrr mothers.

Bloof, seriously consider the possibility that she is right. Who in this world loves you more than she?

There is nothing stronger than a mother's love for her child. You'll one day learn that.

I think I mentioned here once that the only person on this planet I would jump in front of a bullet for is my son. I'm a really selfish person, so that knowledge hit me hard. It's a weird dynamic that exists between mother and child... and woe be to anyone who tries to step between. :beatnik:

Your beloved loves you, of course, but logistically, it will be your mother who is going to help you with the details of the wedding, like the dress and the flowers. If she's the one who is going to bear the brunt of actually putting the wedding together while you are off flitting about being in love, then she absolutely does have the right to say it's too soon.

Give full consideration to your mom at this time, Bloof. In a year from now, the status of being married and the love within it with your husband will be just the same, whether you spurn you mother's desires or not, but your relationship with your mother could be harmed and that dynamic different for the rest of your life. Think about it.